Weekly Claims

Summary

This is a summarized version of all the information you have provided which will be used to file your claim.
Click the Update button from the respective section(s) if you require to update the information.

First NameMiddle InitialLast NameSuffix
No data found.

Physical Address
Mailing Address




WARNING
IMPORTANT UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE INFORMATION


I understand that I must report all earnings from full-time and part-time employment regardless of source, including:

  • Regular payroll
  • Part-time employment
  • Temporary employment
  • Self-employment
  • Payments made in cash
  • Payments made by some other method (room and board, trading labor, being given a material item)

I understand that I must report the gross amount of any earnings (total before deductions) and that those earnings must be reported in the week that the work was performed, regardless of when payment was made.

Each week that I claim unemployment benefits, I must advise the Virginia Employment Commission (VEC) if I am engaged in any self-employment activities, and understand that such self-employment may affect my eligibility even though I may not have direct earnings.

I am responsible for protecting my password and not giving it to anyone. If I give my password to another person and benefits are claimed, I will be held responsible.

I also understand that I must be physically and mentally able to work full-time, available for full-time work, and actively seeking full-time work in order to be eligible for unemployment benefits. If I have been granted a work search waiver by the VEC, I do not have to seek other work, but I still must be able to work and available for work. I cannot be incarcerated or hospitalized and be eligible for unemployment benefits.

Finally, I am aware that if I knowingly make any false statements or fail to provide required information, this could be considered as fraudulent behavior. If detected, this would require repayment of my unemployment benefits, may cause penalty and interest to be added to the overpaid amount and may lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution.

Before continuing, please review the information provided above.